integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
I don't remember the last time I cried like this.

I just buried my head in my Apollo pullover and the waterworks just took over. I guess it's just pent-up stress. Sometimes there's an emo side of me I'd rather just bury away, but it's really hard.

I ran running with the zy, zh, corina, feli, tim and beebee today! It felt really good just running, I could feel all that pressure and anger/stress and whatever negative emotion melt out of me. When I went home though, I just couldn't rly quite stand it alr. I'm rly rly rly stressed and it doesn't help that my mum has seen my BT2 results and I'm officially grounded till the end of Alvls which is like, forever. (i really can't depend on my yima to help me intercept letters, but thanks for trying! :/)

I have to start working really hard ): sometimes its tiring being the person who says jiayou all the time. Hahaha not that I don't mean it when I say it, I REALLY WANT ALL THE PEOPLE ARD ME TO SHINE, and rly JIAYOUUUU cus i know you guys can do it (: but i don't know if i can do it! ):

When was the last time someone told me to jiayou ): or told me, eh you look quite skinny today! or WHOA ur chem quite zai. hahahaha instead of the usual, fat hahahaha! etc etc altho i know you guys are just joking and it's all in the name of fun.

okay working hard will have to start with ending this post, and starting to do some work.

gdnight guys (: